Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Run Scheduled - Saturday, May 7 at 7:00 a.m.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

We will do a run this Saturday, May 7th - we'll meet at Horizons at 7:00 a.m. for a 5ish mile run. Please email me if you have any questions about the run.

Congrats to Ed Atkinson on a PR at the Oklahoma City Half Marathon last weekend - in the cold and rain! There are a bunch of people doing 1/2 marathons (Marine Corps Half in less than 2 weeks), marathons and ultramarathons (Dave R. in Scotland!) in the next few weeks. I pray that God protects us all from injury and that we are mindful that He is the giver of our strengths and abilities and that we honor Him in all that we do. I'm thankful that I can run - may I never take that for granted.

This has nothing to do with running - but if you have young kids, there will be a concert at Horizons on Saturday night at 6 p.m. with Silly Norm and the Fun Bunch. It's just $3/person and I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. Check out www.sillynorm.com for more info.

Have a great rest of the week!

Blessings,
Karen

No comments: